Barbeque Party

Wow.. Guess what, I dah cuti! Haha.. Well, yesterday I went to Cyberjaya to pass up another two of my essays and puff, the semester is over! It's great to be on holiday after almost 5 months of hard work and what not but the more I think about it, the more I wonder what am I going to do to during my 2 and a half month long break.. Hurm..

I posted a topic on the batch's Friendster Group concerning what activities should we do since most of us now are enjoying their breaks and Ajim came up with a barbeque party. Wow, why haven't I think of that before? I agree with his his opinion and asked wether anyone would like to be the host for a barbeque party. Apart from Erare's hurms, none replied. I was really keen on making this thing happen since I missed the Old Boys Weekend and furthermore, I will be utterly bored without nothing to do so I agreed on hosting it at my home in Rawang.

I've been asking around for dates where most of us can make it, or at least those living in the Valley and I was thinking of having it around next week's weekend. I'm not confirming anything yet but that is like the best time to do it. If earlier, I would be underprepared and if later, most people will lost interest. Nevertheless, I'm still trying to get opinion from most people so at this point, anything can happen.

So there it goes. I really wanna make this happen.

Labels:


About this entry