End of semester blues..

This is already near the end of the semester. Next year is my final year. I still have my Media Studies essay to write, then I need to start working on the journals, the Journalism essay, the Documentary Theory presentation and essay as well as the film reviews and not forgetting I need to re-edit some part of my documentary on Melaka and start editing the second documentary.. Phewh..

I'm trying not to be too panicky about the deadline.

So yeah.. that's probably why I can't upload the documentary yet. It's technically done but there are a few things presentationwise that need to be retouched.. so maybe later aite?

The second documentary that I'm working on is about a friend of mine, Nik Izni who is a cancer survivor. The story basically revolves around her and her family, concerning things that happen before, during and after the cancer, how the family coped with the who situation and those kind of things. It was supposed to be a tearjerker of sorts but after I went to Subang to interview the family, I think that would not happen.. her family is a strong bunch.

Another thing that kept crawling up my mid is how to spend my semester break. People close to me would know how long my year end semester breaks are. Last time it started at the end of November up until early February.

I was thinking of going back to do postproduction somewhere but last week my lecturer offered the class to do internship at newspaper companies, to be journalists-in-training. She works at The Sun but she could easily arrange for the gig at other places. As much as I don't believe in newspapers these days there's still a part of me that's curios about how things go down in there. I'm just worried about my personal skills.. I'm not really a people's person. I'm not really into asking question and walk around being extra nice to everyone.

Hurm..

About this entry