Carrefour 400

Neet

Neet on a polaroid

000019

000009

Glasshouse

000007

Bucket

17-21 Februari 2009
Rawang, Equine Park, Kepong
Zenit-E + Carrefour 400

*

I went to my neigbourhood kedai gambar to get a roll of film. I usually go for the Fuji Superia 400 but tiba-tiba I nampak an odd looking film, labelled Carrefour 400. Yeah, that Carrefour.

I pun beli, sebab nak try. Did some research and I think that the film inside the can was a type of Agfa, rebadged as a supermarket film. I wasn't expecting much but yeah, it worked although some of my indoor shots were poorly lit despite it being ASA 400. And the grain is not that smooth though.

Oh well, live a little. Kalau korang jumpe film pelik-pelik you know who to tell. If you are nicer you could wrap it with a nice ribbon and mail it over. I'll give you a hug for that. As if. Haha.

About this entry