Konspirasi Overfloor


As some of you might know and the rest of you might not care, there is a dedicated blog for MCKK's Class of 2005.

The blog was left untouched and updated for quite sometime. I know a woman who was still unwed when the blog started to stagnate and that woman is now a proud mother of a 3 months old baby boy. So yeah.. Sorry. I was the webmaster and I was (am, maybe) lazy.

Alas, all is well now and the blog is given a fresh new life with a new name and a new layout. Cepe and I've posted a few new posting to keep things going and maybe motivate others to post as well.

Here's the thing. I know my batch ada banyak blogger. Now the blog has only 7 writers. I've sent invitation to quite a number of you guys but since we young people don't check emails that often, many have yet to reply.

So, I would like to invite anyone who thinks that he (he as in my school is a boy school he, not being sexist or anything) is of MCKK 0105 to please, sweetly and softly type out yer name and email in the comment of this posting so I can send you invites to write and be glamorous. If you are paranoid about your privacy, what the hell, SMS it to me or email it to my Gmail. Sure, post it by snail mail, that'll work too and to you folks across the sea, why not try FedEx?

I'm not being a Nazi about what you guys can and can't write on the batch's blog; I've written fuck Hosni Mubarak there myself, but please at least make your posting something that can be debated, argued, pondered upon or even inspire like that story about Roger Federer crying up there by Cepe. But please, no personal blabering. I know your life is hard and you've maybe thought about jumping the bridge once or twice already, but that's not the appropriate place to let it out. Give me a call and I'll drive all the way to you and give you a big hug, that'll work better.

So yeah, send them in before my mood runs out. Thanks guys.

Click here for Konspirasi Overfloor

About this entry