Congrats

Up until yesterday, my batch, the Class of 2005 of MCKK reigned supreme among other batches for having the most number of people achieving straight As in PMR. Alas records are made to be broken. My brother Arif's batch managed to beat us by 3 people: 95 vs. 98.

I may not be a fan of the examination as I noted previously but still it's a good thing to rejoice about. Batches with good result in PMR are often noted to be a united batch.. if you know what I mean. Nevertheless, I believe it would be a long time before another batch beat us at the other record we made on the night after PMR back in 2003. Ahh.. The good life.

News' like this reminds me of that so we love to sing back then. We are proud to be Collegians, How can we ever make you see? 

Congratulations 0509, you made us proud. 

About this entry