Getting to know the taste..

I'm at the office in my room staring at this glorious 23-inch Apple LCD display on the oh-so-powerful Dual 2.5Ghz PowerMac G5 with hundreds of gigabyte of FireWire storage and dozens and dozens MiniDV tapes, the bigger DVCAM tapes, a rack full of VHS tapes as well as its legendary rival, the Betacam tapes. Oh ya.. I forgot to mention the 40-inch Samsung LCD display on the wall. Nice isn't it?

Anyway, I haven't been doing anything else much other than work. Just finished capturing 3 tapes of footage and still got 3 more to go. Then I need to edit all the stuffs for promotion. Sound easy? It is quite easy actually, it's just that I'm trying to understand the taste of the industry. It's different, editing for a college assignment with friends and editing for work. I had to redo my promo for the upcoming Cuci movie 3 times because the boss said that I didn't create the impact he was looking for. Well, I'm young and I still got lotsa things to learn.

Okay, so I guess I'll go back to work for a while. I'll post something by tonight. By the way, my car is out of the workshop. Yeeha!

About this entry