Hi

I feel dirty. I really do.. tisk. 

I've just finished my Film & TV course a few days back with my group's short movie, 'Addiction'. No, it's not a bout drugs though, it's about a guy who get addicted to TVs. Sounds interesting? You bet.. kindof worth la, spending 4 days editing the whole 60 minutes footage to create a 5 minutes material. I'll try to get it only later, really need to get people's opinion on it.

One thing that plagued our production this time is probably hubris. Yep.. we think that we are so friggin' cool and though that people would drool over our video so much. In the end, we didn't get the reaction we wanted and it's kindof frustrating.. Yeah, I guess I know how those people working on movies that flopped feel. Ours didn't flopped though, ours was nice.. even Mr. Faizul admits it. We were just plainly expecting an Oscar. Heh..

So, yeah.. we live and we learn, or so they say. We are planning to shoot 2 more videos this semester break, to practice and myself, I'm currently looking for a place to work for my long break which starts next week till 18 February. So yeah..

Anyway, been doing a lot of self reflection recently.. I've been busy but I'll try to update this blog as frequently as possible. Something about my recent posting kindof made me feel slumped.

Till then, have a nice day.

About this entry