From Me

Hi!

You may or may not notice, I've set up a new Kedai Kopi on the sidebar. Had to close down the old one. It turned out that it had been doing some stuffs behind my back as in showing up popup ads. Sorry if this issue bothered you before. I turned on the popup blocker on my browser so the issue goes unnoticed 'till today. My bad.

Anyway, currently still working on to get the site fine tuned for most popular browsers. According to the statistics I'm getting, 47.5% of readers (You! (",) ) are using Internet Explorer 6 & 7. 

I working on getting the page rendered right on both browsers. Hang in there! As for Firefox users as well as those using Safari & Camino, I hope everything is okay. Please do write to me in case of any strange things you see on the page aite?

On top of that, I really hope to get your feedback on everything about the site: technicalities, grammar, tone, writing style, readibility, you name it. Thanks in advance!

I've passed the 200th post mark a few days ago and really keen on keeping on writing. Thank you for your support all this while and of course, thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.

About this entry