27

I just came back from work. It's 9.oo in the morning.

I've been in the office since what? 10 a.m yesterday? Yeah, around that.

Now where's my sweet little overtime money?

Heh..

I like coming back from work at this hour. I feel special. Looking at the faces of the people driving to work braving the rush hour traffic. Ah.. now I know what this feeling is called: schadenfreude.

You can thank ze Germans for that word.

This time around I'll have to say that I'm not really enjoying work. Yeah sure, the pay is getting better but there is no fun at it.

In the first few days I blame the environment.

Now I blame myself. Stop being so picky.

You give what you put in, and people get what they deserve right?

I should feel lucky that there are people out there who are willing to give me a chance. I should feel lucky to be employed while still working for a degree.

Hopefully, this is one bridge I will not try to burn down.

Okay la bro. Gua mengantuk la. Kejut gua Jumaat boleh? Boleh dapat unta minggu ni.

K THX BYE

About this entry