28

Forgive me God for I have sinned.

I wished for a life like those I see in the movies. Does art imitates life or is it the other way around?

What the hell is art anyway?

A few drops of acrylic on a canvas? A trail of charcoal on a paper? How about that witty scribbling on the toilet door? How about that dead dog by the side of the road?

What differentiate amateurs from the artists?

Is Ansel really as good as people say or are people just saying it because everyone else is saying it? Does appreciation comes with fame or is it the other way around?

This is reality but that does not make it real. 7 days in a week is because people say it is. A week is a week because people say it is. Sunday and Saturday are weekends because people say it is.

I wish for a place real but is free from this reality.

I want to start anew.

I'm tired of seeing hatred and suffering because of the reality that surrounds us. Democracy is good because we say that it's good. Communism is bad because we say that it's bad. Middle class is there because we say it's there. Poverty is there because we allow it to be there.

I want a world motivated by ideals and the pursuit of happiness for all. I want a world where education is held higher than money. I want a world where the mind is sought more than diamond. I want a world that appreciate people for thinking differently and looking at things with their own perspective. I want a world that is not this. Where's the reset button? Where's the ship that'll take me to the west?

Sometimes I agree with Tyler Durden. Forget democracy, let's go down the anarchist path. There's no one you can rely more than yourself.

Somehow my simple mind thinks that it understands the duality of men. Of course you don't agree. 

About this entry