Boa Vista

It's not much but I'm surprised with myself.

My marker drawing of Ms. Eva La Rue, the Natalia Boa Vista in CSI:Miami in silvery satin wedding dress.

I took this photo of the illustration pad before handing it in to the lecturer. A few days back I saw a college worker carting out a whole bunch of previous semester student's work in a garbage cart. That's how much a college presumably famous for arts appreciate its student's artwork.

Money talks.

Illustration class is kind of interesting though I feel like I 'm not really into realistic rendering. Just messing around and be messy is more satisfying.

Sure hope I pass this class. I don't really want having to repeat it. The same goes for all my classes.

Anyway.

It's always a nice feeling, being able to surprise yourself. I wonder what other things I have in store for myself.

Oh, in case Ms. La Rue somehow finds her way here: You go girl. Love will find a way.

About this entry