iPhone

Well, yesterday it was one of the most hyped about vaporware and today, it's real! Haha.. never had I been so relieved in my life to see the launching of a product. Anyway, its not yet available for the public though with American to get their hands on it on the next half of this year. Asians? 2008. Well, what do you expect.. it's not like it's from Toshiba or something.

I am currently looking for a phone to replace my aging Nokia 1100 (yup folks.. pity me) so the release of iPhone is of course a good news. Nevertheless, although the features might be mind boggling and kick Dopod and Blackberry's arse, it still is too much for me. It's a smartphone and I don't NEED a smart phone (though I do WANT one). Well, fret not. If this Apple is the Apple that I've come to know then there's going to be a mid entry model coming up. iPhone nano anyone? And oh, it better not be iPhone shuffle, I don't want my smses to my girl being shuffle-sent to my mom.

Anyway, Steve Jobs, Johnathan Ive and all the Cupertino folks, congrats!

Update: Click here for more pictures.

About this entry