Wierd wierd stuffs about me (Updated)

Originally tagged by Pcha. Updated and reposted for Nazla. Sorry for the delay ya?

Rules & Regulations:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

6 weird things about Amir Hadi Azmi

1. I love teddy bears. I really do and I don't see any problem for a man to do so. Faggish? Who are you to say what's fag or not? Guys who think that way really need to dig more into their sensitive side.. but most of them are afraid to.

2. I sleep with the lights on. It's not that I'm afraid of the dark.. but I find it easier to wake up to a bright shining room instead of a cool, dark room.

3. I write in Malay on my blog when I'm angry or pissed off at something. It feels more natural to do so in that language rather than in English.

4. I feel awkward when I'm with girls. Maybe it's because I think I have a low self-esteem.. maybe it's because I spent 5 years with boys. Maybe it's just me.

5. I'm destined for greatness. I really really believe so.. and you should to.

6. I feel old though I'm just 18. I look back at my college life and it felt as if it was 10 years ago.. I look back at my childhood and it felt like it was 50 years ago. I think I need help.

7. I know how to doublethink.. well, I guess I know. Haha.. See what I mean?

8. I love to be alone sometimes. Being with other people for too long makes me feel uncomfortable, even with those people I love most.

9. I love to walk. I feel restless whenever I sit for too long so sorry if you see me look uncomfortable whenever we go out borak-borak over a cup of teh tarik.

10. Once I hate someone, I usually hate them to the death. But don't worry, it's very hard for me to really really hate people.
I think I could write a lot more if the topic was what irritates me since there are a lot of things that could make me lose my nerves. For example, all these people in the library.. I wish I could make them shut up.

Now, who should I tag.. hurm..

About this entry