Special

I opened Arif's MySpace page a few weeks back and at his Who I Want To Meet section I saw a name: Mohd Jayzuan. So I asked him.

H: Minat MJ ker?
A: Minat. Awat?
H: Haha.. Abg. Hadi pernah dinner dengan dia.
A: Hah? Bila? Kat mana?

Somehow I felt that he got rather excited by that fact. I was having dinner at Cyberia with Ben when MJ and John joined in. I don't even know who he was then and I asked him a few silly questions that made him rather irritated I guess.

H: Kau belajar lagi ker kerja?
M: Urm.. Kerja, kerja..

Later only Ben told me who he was. Malu pulak seketika.

Nevertheless, the thing I want to talk about here is that sometimes ordinary things we do are not necessarily ordinary to other people. To Arif, I was so very lucky to have an opportunity to hang out with Mohd Jayzuan. The same goes to me when I worked with Hans Isaac. To me it was normal; he's my boss. To some other people, it is a dream come true.

If we think about the things we do in that perspective, it comes down to the fact that most of the things we do are special. Not only the things we do but also the way we live, the people we know and the people we are. Everything is special in its own way.

I found this quote today by Marc Chagall:

My name is Marc, my emotional life is sensitive and my purse is empty, but they say I have talent.

About this entry