Changes and realization

When we grow up, our perspective of the worlds change. I experienced two of those recently.

*

I was sitting in my car, reading back a few latest SMSes I've received from my dearly beloved. I reflect on how I've been neglecting and I told myself, well now you know it's true all along. 

I am 19 and I've learn to understand that money can't buy happiness. 

*

Back when I was in College, I love answering Agama paper. I especially love this kind of questions:

Terangkan kebaikan bersikap jujur.

I would give lots and lots of answers. They'll accept them all. One of those is definitely this:

Meningkatkan kekuatan Iman.

How could they not mark that right, right? Still..

I am 19 and I believe that I finally understood what kekuatan Iman is.

*

I always enjoy sitting on the windowsill and looking out into the rain. It's a beautiful sight isn't it? Still, lately I noticed that between me and the view outside, there is a reflection of me on the window glass, looking inside.

I've been too busy wondering about things happenig outside that I miss the cycle of blooming and decaying inside. I'm not Oprah but I'll tell you this. Learn about yourself first before learning about someone else.

I owe many people apologies.

*
I am close to confessing a few things to a few people, still I'm not really sure I'm man enough to bear the consequences. 

Maybe esok, maybe lusa. Maybe tak ada.

Some things are better left unsaid.

*

Selamat malam si bujang lapok perfectionist. Ya, aku rakyat biasa. Sedarlah, kau pun sama.

About this entry