Lighthouse and three movies

Semalam aku dinner di Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. Kawan-kawan aku budak KL pergi cari di Bukit Antarabangsa, tetapi tak jumpa. Tak apa.

Sedang aku sedap makan di situ bersarungkan jersey penjaga gol bola sepak MCKK tahun 2001,tiba-tiba aku disapa.

C: Kamu budak Malay College?
H: Ya saya. 
C: Saya dulu cikgu di Malay College. Waktu zaman the last HM mat salleh. What's his name..
H: Haha.. I can't remember. Should be around 1965 kan?
C: That time Anwar was in form 6.. Anyway, it's okay. Baguslah kamu, sekolah elok.

Everytime I wear something MCKK, aku rasa macam lighthouse.

*

I was talking to a man today who was very interested in what I choose to pursue: a career in media and broadcasting. He told me this:

Every movie you make is actually three. What you write on the papers is a movie, what you go out and shoot is a movie and most importantly, when you cut your movie, that is a movie too.

Thank you. It is great to know people like you. I am kind of bored with answering the questions people ask.

Oh, belajar mass comm.. Mass comm tu apa?
You dulu kat sekolah ambik Science kan? Kenapa buat mass comm? Rugi jer..
You're from MCKK right? What are you doing taking mass comm? What a waste!

I believe I know what I am doing.. If I fell down and fail, that is a lesson for me. We live and we learn.

*

Selamat malam sang stereotype. Ringan-ringankan tulang anda. I can see you from here.

About this entry