Lies

Yesterday

Well, when I'm older and if the world then still relies on black gold to work, I can tell my children that during my time, we paid RM1.92 for a liter of fuel. Well, at least for a while. Because Pak Lah bohong.

Personally I know that it is inevitable. But I'm kind of sad that off all things that he could do, Pak Lah bohong. He told that the price is only going up after August, but Pak Lah bohong. He said that the money saved from the subsidy will be used for the benefit of the people, improve public transport and all. Guess what, Pak Lah bohong.

Two years ago.

Measures soon to lessen people's burden. The KTM Komuter is still snailingly slow. The LRT is still not expanded, the trains are still jam packed. Buses are still late and scarce. Taxis still cheats. The price of goods are still high, my paycheck is still small and after today, becomes a bit more valueless. Pak Lah bohong.

We are to understand that he government does not have money for projects if the subsidy stays. What project? Do you mean the wasteful LRT in Putrajaya? Why not LRT in Subang, in PJ, Cheras, Ampang? Do you mean the wasteful new Masjid Besi you are building less then a kilometer away from the already expansive and adequate Masjid Putra? You blame Mahathir for wasting money. At least he didn't build another KLCC across the street from the current one. Pak Lah bohong.

We were told to change our lifestyle. Okay. I'll change when I see a minister taking the LRT with me. I'll change when I see an official's car stuck next to me on the MRR2. I'll change when I see a black Perdana V6 lining up behind me paying toll at Jalan Duta. Bikin tak serupa cakap. Pak Lah bohong.

When I'm old and frail and my children and grandchildren ask me about what are the greatest achievements in my life, among other things I would tell them that I lived in a time of Badawi.

Siakap senohong gelama ikan duri. You know how it goes.

About this entry