Memory-uh!

I was driving Mak's car. I can't remember the song that was playing other than the fact that it is awful so I did some channel surfing.

1.. No. 2.. No. 3.. Hell no. 4.. Not tonight. 5.. Wow..

Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach, as I want you to be.
As a trend, as a friend, as a old memory-uh

Memory-uh... Memory-uh... Memory-uh...

Pergh.. Nirvana, Come As You Are. I haven't heard this in ages on the radio. So while I was singing along to the tunes and tapping my hands on the steering wheels, I glanced at the blue lights of the radio screen.

96.7FM

Sinar?

*

I remember joking with some friends that in a few short years, we will have to tune in to Sinar for the songs of our generation. 

Have that time comes?

Nah.. Nirvana isn't actually my generation kot. Kot...

About this entry