Jonker Walk, Melaka


I was in Melaka around the 26th till 28th September, shooting for my documentary. The group is doing on the over exaggeration of history and on certain fake things in Melaka that are promoted as history.

Yeah, I know. It's kindof hard to really mention what it's about actually. We too were lost a few times along the way about what are we actually looking for. Still, it was a nice experience.. although oh so tiring. Walking up and down Bandar Melaka with a heavy videocamera and a more heavier tripod while fasting.. yeap.

We interviewed a lot of people and went into so many places. At the end of the day, I have with me 3 tapes of about 2 and a half hours to edit and figure out how to fit it into a 5 minute time frame. Yeah.. things like this happens.

Anyway, Melaka was super nice. Come la let's go there one day. 

*

Here's a few photos I took of Jonker Walk by the way.











27 & 28 September 2008
Jonker Walk, Melaka

About this entry