This and that and that one too.. and that one also

Warning. Dunia ini kecil.  Jangan terpedaya.

Petang tadi I just found out yang the guy that my aunt is getting married to is my housemate's senior back in high school. 

My primary school friends from Rawang is now the roommate of my friend in MCKK. Both are now in Russia.

I just found out that one university friend of mine used to live one row behind my old house in Kelana Jaya.

Noah, someone I got to know from my friend Alep is actually the friend of another friend of mine, Rashiq.

Bla bla bla.. ada la lagi a few instances that I suddenly forgot when I started typing. Selalu jadi macam tu kan? It's like you woke up from this amazing dream and you ran downstairs to tell everyone about it only to forget everything by the time you open your mouth.

Oh well. Here's a fun fact. Without farming, the world's population could never have reached the 6 billion figure that it is at now. Instead, a research concluded that if humans didn't invent farming, the world's population right now should only be around 600,000.. roughly the size of Glasgow.

Go and think about that while I tuck into bed and have my good night sleep.

Oh, by the way.. here's another fun fact. If you grow up during the time when the TV broadcast was still in black and white, you are more likely to dream in monochrome. If you are like me, the children of the '90s and beyond.. we dream in technicolor y'all.

Okay, good night. Let's see if I really do dream in colour..

Owh owh owh.. next time you see a farmer, thank them aite? And urm, maybe you could tell them to slow down a bit. The population is booming too fast already. Deal?

Okay, good night.

About this entry