Quantum of Solace


I just came back from watching James Bond's Quantum of Solace.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I would seriously pay extra to go watch a movie at the cinema if there's an option to watch it without subtitles.

I would pay even more to see a movie that is not censored.

Why? Here's the thing. The movie is called the Quantum of Solace. But the point where the bad guy explained what the hell the Quantum is was deemed inappropriate somehow and was cut.

Every thing of it up till the bad guy said, "I've already mentioned to you what the Quantum is, don't kill me", or something along that line.

It's like watching Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets without actually seeing the Chamber or watching Narnia, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe without the wardrobe in it.

That's like, totally not cool kan?

Owh, by the way. Do you know what Quantum of Solace is in Malay?

Ketenangan yang membawa kepada kecelakaan.

About this entry