24

Baik-baik sikit jalan tu, banyak sawang.

*

Soalan-soalan yang berlegar di fikiran.

1. Apa beza nasi kandar dengan nasi campur?

2. Iklan serbuk cuci always claim that their new product produces whiter result than previously. If that is so, does that mean that baju orang dulu-dulu tak seputih baju kita sekarang?

3. At one time I got Erika Eigen's song "I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper" stuck on my head and I kept singing the first few lines endlessly. My female friends laugh at me saying that all lighthouse keeper are guys. So I asked them, why do you think that women can't be lighthouse keepers? If a guy can be a lighthouse keeper, so can a women right? I mean, isn't that what feminism is all about? Or is it just about being managers, executives and CEOs?

*

By the way, today I've made a decision.

I believe that man did land on the moon.

*

Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just annoyed a bit at some people.

About this entry