23

If you can choose any superhero power, what would it be?

I for one, would live to manipulate time. Play. Pause. Rewind. Maybe forward a few times. Then rewind back.

Awesome kan?

*

I like to day dream.. Imagining things.. like what if Seri Kembangan is the capital of Malaysia. What if suddenly I'm crippled. What if war broke out tomorrow. What if I'm rich. What if I'm poor. What if this, what if that..

Sometimes I see this as my form of escapism. Sometimes I see this also as preparation.. you'll never know what'll happen tomorrow. So I guess if I play all those scenes in my mind like some movie, one day if that really happen I can just remember back all that and hopefully know what to do.

Weird I know.. and it'll probably won't work anyway.

*

I wanna go down the rabbit hole, swallow the blue pill and live life in wonderland for a while. Just remind me to bring along the red pill.. I'll probably need it somewhere down there.

About this entry