Semester break!

Woohoo!

I've been very very busy the past few weeks with my journals, essays, videos and what not. Really looking forward for some nice and quite time off from all the stress.

*

Last Friday we presented our documentary video to the class and thankfully, the class, the lecturer, Ms. Hazlin and Mr. Baki Zainal loved it. There's a few flaws here and there but overall, it worked. Phewh..

I'm scared of presentations actually. I was literally shaking the whole while waiting for our turn to present. When our video was playing, I couldn't watch it and instead I shoegazed for the whole 15 minutes. Stage fright? I don't know.. maybe. But when the video stopped and the applause kicked in, I was more than relieved. Satisfying indeed knowing that you've entertained people, delivered your message and thinking about how all those sleepless nights are worth. Phewh, phewh, phewh..

Anyway, I plan to upload the video here but since I'm doing a documentary on a real person and that person requested that I take out a few seconds here and there for, I have to honour that request and the upload have to wait a bit.

For my first documentary about the Melaka thing, I don't think I can upload that due to some legal issues that sprung out due to our carelessness and unprofessional conduct. See la, if I'm not doing anything this holiday then I'll reedit them. Again, sorry.

So yeah.. What am I supposed to do until February? Any ideas?

About this entry