Hello.. May I speak to Hadi please?

Yeeah! After 3 years of life with my loyal yet dying Nokia 1100, I now am an owner of a shiny new SonyEricsson K610i. I know, you might wanna ask what's the big deal.. but to me it is a big deal. Hey, I'm not one of those guys who uses his phone for a few months and then change to a new model just for style sake. I use a phone until it's dead, stolen or destroyed - whichever come first.

It is also special to me because it was a present for my Foundation Course in Limkokwing result which you can see the detail in my earlier post. I never really like to ask for presents for no apparent reason and in my family, a birthday is not a solid enough reason to get yourself a new phone. A card? Yes. A diner? Of course. A phone? Nanti tengok result macam mana. Haha..

Anyway, I'm kind of sad to let go the old Nokia which I bought apart from the fact that it's cheap and the keypad is damn nice, but also because of the number (wink wink).. it had been my companion through thick and thin, it had been inside Cikgu Samsudin's drawer for 3 months, it had helped us call Atan for a scrumptious supper back in MCKK and it's also the phone that brought me together with Neet.. and I don't care if you don't want to believe it, for it is true. It's funny how nostalgic a phone can be and how it can have emotional ties with us.. its mind boggling.

Anyway, life is about takin a step forward.. so I guess it was time to move on to the age of 3G and other wierd acronyms. Goodbye to my Nokia and welcome to my Sony Ericsson.

Well, if it's are good enough to be in a James Bond movie, then I guess it'll be good enough for me.

About this entry