Yeah, blame the tube..

Don't you just love TV? I myself enjoy most of my moments with it especially since I learn a helluva lot of stuff from a lifeless electron tube. No, I don't just mean on Discovery Channel.. I mean TV as a whole, its programmes and movies and all. It teaches you about life, or show you an example on how life is depending on how you prefer it to sound. I admit I know much about how to be with a girl from TV. Don't blame me, I went to an all boys school and enjoyed the best years of my life.

Well, long story short.. I feel stupid believing that if you suprise someone by meeting them without prior notice to reconcile a fight, that other person will appreciate what you did and put away any other things they're doing to be with you. It didn't happen and at the end you got blamed for spoiling her plan with her friends.

Well, I guess that only works in the tube..

About this entry