Looking for a way to pass the time?

Head on to Mark Hoppus' website then! You know.. Mark Hoppus, Blink 182 bassist? Now in +44? Hello.. doesn't ring any bell? God, where have you been all these years! You really ought to get of them Puddycat Dolls for once dude, this is a real musician here.

Well, to those who know Mark Hoppus and enjoy his music as much as me and my dear buddy Alepadha, this website needs no introduction. Apart from the funky, bubbly, childishlike page design, you can download his podcast!

Urm.. Hadi, podcast? Err.. podcast tuh ape? Care to elaborate..?

But of course! So you've never heard of podcast before right? But I bet you are very familiar with the term 'Radio', so basically podcasts are radio shows which you can download and listen on you computer and store it. It's not like those internet radios which stream their content, podcast is like downloading mp3s. Got it? If you still have problem understanding, just imagine an mp3 file, but instead of a song, it's a talk show. I admit, I have a problem explaining stuffs.. bear with me folks.

Mark's podcast basically revolves around his interviews with other bands as well as their songs and other stories related to his tours with his band, +44. It's nice to hear your favourite musician speak things other than the lyric of his hit songs and edited MTV interviews. This is him in his own self and words. What could be cooler?

Go ahead and give it a try, then come back here and leave a comment on what you think.. Or even bash me if I'm wrong. Have a nice day folks!

Labels:


About this entry