In Class with Farrah Adeeba

Class is over! Heck, the week is over. Anyway, I was supposed to attent FTV 111 for screening but my Journalism lecturer ask me to come to his class for a mock press conference with Farrah Adeeba who turned out to be his in law. Farrah who? Well, she's the lady in Wanita Hari Ini perviously and now hosts Mecari Menantu and Akedemi Al-Quran on TV9. Ask your mum, she should probably have an idea.

Anyway, I didn't asked her many questions unlike my TV-presenter-aspirant female friends who asked her about everything and whatelse in between. I simply asked her what did her parents' reaction when she moved from being a lwayer to a TV presenter, on her move from TV3 to TV9 as well as her take on reality TV.. simple stuffs. Well, she's a nice lady I must say and she do have superb English which I think a feature that some local presenters lack. She is also very conservative from her notion that censorship should be tighter.. but I think as you grow older and have kids you do want censorship to be a bit higher.

Well, that's my first experience with a TV personality. I must say that if she is really like what I think she is and her colleagues are also like that, I will believe a little bit more about what I see on TV. And oh, about the picture.. If you are wondering why I didn't take picture with her, refer back to my posting "Weird weird stuffs" topic number 4:
I feel awkward when I'm with girls. Maybe it's because I think I have a low self-esteem.. maybe it's because I spent 5 years with boys. Maybe it's just me.
Haha.. Anyway, who ever said Limkokwing is a party place? We invite good people like Farrah Adeeba here. Heck, we even had Nik Aziz once. Bestkan belajar sini?

Anyway, have a nice weekend folks!

Labels:


About this entry