Hectic, Hectic Life

Hectic, hectic life. I just finished Malaysian Studies just now so as usual, I'm off to the library. My usual spot is taken by some college official doing some official stuff so I had to scavenge for another spot. Hurm, I should call that Apple store to get my battery soon..

I don't know why but my days are getting boring and boring each day. I don't know what to write! It's like a massive writer's block came crashing down on my head. Splat! Thank God Alepadha was kind enough to ring me last night and we chat and chat and chat for 45 minutes on all the crazy topic that we always talk about. It's fun really.. like stumbling upon an oasis in the middle of the desert. Thanks Alep! Anyway, I tried to start conversation with a few of my other friends through SMS but I somehow didn't manage to gain their interest enough for them to even text me back. Maybe they're busy, maybe they don't have credits, maybe they're on the line with their significant other or maybe they just plainly hates me.. Maybe not.

As far as my study life is going, I can say that it is pretty smooth. As of today, none of the lecturer have any bad impression of me yet though one tutor did called me asking me why I wasn't in her class last week. I have my reasons and no, I didn't give excuses. There's a different there, reason and excuse but most educators I met would simply ommit the former as merging it all as the latter.
Why weren't you in class? Because I didn't come to class. Where were you? I was not in the class. What are you doing? I was doing something else
Well, that's not what I told her la, but I think it sounds cool. Haha.. Anyway, there was a quiz on that subject yesterday and though the tutor did have a discouraging tone on me, I believe that I answered all question terrifically.

So anyway, I'm hoping things will brighten up later.. I hate living like this.

About this entry