Deja vu?

I don't know what I did to Murphy, but he really like to get between me and the things I want to do. Who's Murphy? It's Murphy's Law, which I blogged about last month. You know, the one about bad things will always happen at the worst possible time.. yes, that one. I know you would remember.

So, what is it about this time? Well, as I mentioned on my last post I was going to go to Low Yatt Plaza today to do the survey on them dSLRs right? Guess what? My dad's car kene langgar. He's okay since it wasn't him in the car at that time, it was my mum but she too was okay. See, she was driving me dad's car to the service center while my dad took the Chevy to work. It was supposed to be just a routine service but then came this Kelisa and banged the Perdana. Shit.. Now the Perdana is in the workshop and since it's Chinese New Year, work wouldn't start on the car 'till next week. So for the meanwhile, dad'll be driving the Chevy to work while me and mum kene duduk rumah. Owh no.. I want to see Neet..

That's one thing. The other thing is this weekend I'm helping the folks at MCOBA with this year's MCOBA futsal at Sunway.. I haven't been doing this kind of volunteering work for a long time though. Yes yes.. I know Hadi and futsal doesn't quite cut in, oxymoron even but hey, I didn't say that I'm playing, I'm working folks, and that's a very different thing from playing. Contribution.. if you can't help something in one way, there's always the other way right? Anyway, I now faces problem getting myself to the MCOBA Building tomorrow night for the meeting there as well as to Sunway Sport Planet due to the accident. Oh Murphy you nasty you.. You really want me to improvise ya?

It's kindof a deja vu kan? Just yesterday I blogged about Dzul's car kene langgar. Now, it happened to me also. Hurm.. Mr. Deja Vu, meet Mr. Murphy. You both sure work great together don't you?

About this entry