Take that hate mongerers!


This post is dedicated to those who think Limkokwing University is just a party college that you can pay yourself out of any situation. Quit the prejudice and answer this question: When did the last time Nik Aziz was at your college?

I myself was quite suprised to see this banner this morning. "What is Nik Aziz doing here of all places?".. Well, I think that Lim Kok Wing guy must be bidding to do some project for the Kelantan government I guess just like their previous partnership with the state of Trengganu where they helped in the branding of the state. We used to have a Trengganu food stall here in college due to that partnership, that sells a very commercialized keropok lekor under the brand 'T'lekor'. Well, it closed down last semester together with the Malay food corner. Anyway, if it really is true that there will be a partnership with Kelantan, I guess I'd be having Nasik Dagé for lunch lah after this!

Well, Cyberjaya is frigggin' hot today and even Nik Aziz's presence here didn't seem to help to cool this place down! Haha.. Thank God for the library! I used to dread their frigid airconditioning but days like this could turn any pessimist optimistic.. Now that I think about it, I guess the news on Buletin Utama about the draught that's about to hit Selangor must be true. Damn, better start conserving water from now I guess. Sediakan payung sebelum hujan folks! Wait, that sounds wrong.. Sediakan baldi, isi air banyak-banyak dan berdoa agar kemarau tidak berlaku. Yes, that's more accurate.

That reminds me.. I haven't paid my water bills yet..

UPDATE: I stumbled upon a news article about the visit in The Star a few days back. It turned out that there's a university in the process of being set up in Kelantan and the state official is using Limkokwing University's expertise to do the branding et al.

About this entry