February changes a lot of things..

Three weeks into my 3rd semester here in Limkokwing. Hey, today's the 6th of February.. Guess what? Today's my first anniversary of being in this College! Yeeha! One year baby! Haha.. anyway, I don't know if any of my friends remember this date since none of us mentioned anything about it. Oh well, nevermind that, as long as we are all happy and together I guess that's even better than celebrating once a year since our lives here hasn't been quite a bed of roses as I reminsce the events of last semester. Well, forget the bad times right?

Anyway, yesterday while walking around the StreetMall with Keisha stumbled upon an old friend from primary school, Najmi. He used to be in Bijak class with Keisha but I was in Arif. Both me and Najmi were prefects though he's more by the book than me I guess. Haha! I was young and you guys gave me power. What was I to do more than abuse it?. Anyway, he's studying at Cyberjaya University College of Medical Science (CUCMS) with the likes of some Budak Koleqs like TJ, Aroi, Che' Nab and a few others. This small town sure have a lot of suprises in store for me I guess.

So today me and Keisha went for brunch with Najmi at the bakery at the StreetMall and did a lot of catching up with each other. It's funny how both he and Keish looks the same throughout the years while I went changed. Well, Kuala Kangsar can do mysterious things to a person not to mention Aya's Sirap 20¢.

I'll be missing a few friends this month, four of them will be off to Australia; Lemi, Mikel, Eddy and Cepe so I guess it's great to rediscover an old friend to make up for what I lost. Well guys, make the best of your opportunity there and don't forget to come back. We got a messed up country that need fixing. I'll be missing you guys.
Make new friends, keep the old
One is silver the other is gold

Labels:


About this entry