Oi, respect lah!

Hell, here I am again, writing from this frigid library of my beloved university. Well, today I only have class in the morning which is the Lembaga Akreditasi Nasional (LAN)'s Malaysian Studies class. Malaysian Studies.. that sounds familliar, what is it about again? Oh, yeah.. Sejarah Tingkatan 4. Oh bugger.

Well folks, that's reality. I had to resit the whole F4 sylabus all over again in English and 3 month instead of the whole year not to mention in 5 weeks we need to do a role play (read: act) on one of Malaysia's festivals with our group. I choose Hari Raya Puasa. Well, I did question why the hell do I need to do this class since I did get an A for Sejarah in SPM. Do they want us to be an unpaid tutor to the foreign students or what? Damn stupid la this government. Waste my time also.. What to do, people'll still vote them again anyway.

Nevertheless, I can see the attitude this foreigners have towards the class. Yes, it might be a nuisance for you as it is a nuisance to me but hey, since you came to my country you might as well learn something about it, not make fun about it. I don't make fun of your country, and if I did it's somewhere private but never in front of the people of that country so why can't you? We all know that Bali is a beautiful island, but you have to accept that there's also beautiful islands here in Malaysia.

Well, no wonder the whole world is at war right now. People seems to not care about each other anymore. Respect is everything folks..

Labels:


About this entry