It's just like your highways..

It's great to note that MMU Cyberjaya present their Khutbah Jumaat in both Malay and English language since the high number of foreign students there as well as surrounding universities. Well, today's khutbah was different from the rest of Selangor since MMU compose their own text which is a wonder since the government condemned several Pa' Imams for making their own khutbah several years ago. Nevertheless, they talked about the strenghts of Islam compared to the now popular weaknesses of Islam debate I often stumble on the web. Well, overall I can say that the khutbah was mediocrely presented and the content is not very solid as with the evidence. No, I'm not saying that what Pa' Khatib tuh said about Islam is wrong, no. What I mean was that the way he peresented his arguements is weak in my opinion since it is mostly derived from emotions and it lacks the flow I usually enjoy when listening to ceramahs and such (I do folks, believe me).

Well, the mosque itself is something that I would want to comment on. It is actually a surau that is used during Fridays for the prayers much like Bandar Country Homes Rawang before the new mosque opens. Sorry I didn't take pictures of the area but I kindof scared at the stares I get when I turn on the phone's camera. Anyway, lets imagine a triangular shaped mosque. Now, who would make a triangular shaped mosque? It's not very practical in terms of space usage isnt it? Well, tell that to MMU. Nevertheless, Cyberview needs to be do something on that too. Why don't they have a mosque in Cyberjaya? You got 3 universities, a lot offices buildings, several townships and a friggin' lake with a clubhouse not to mention 10 lanes highways but no mosque? What do you think of us?

I think Cyberview really need to be less like their highways; 5 lanes on both sides but all are hardly ever used..

About this entry