Hadi suka fotografi

Wow.. It's hard to start this posting. Writer's block.. Haha. Anyway, I've started another blog as an offshoot of this blog. So, What the heck is it about this time? Well, instead of another site covered with text goodness, my new blog is a photoblog!
A photoblog (or photolog) is a form of photo sharing and publishing in the format of a blog, but differentiated by the predominant use of and focus on photographs rather than text.

Well, it so happened that I was thinking of a better was to utilitize my phone's camera. At first I thought of posting all my photos here in this blog but after a few tries, it sort of look too crowded and colourful for my liking. Thus, the photoblog is born!

I linked the blog with my Flickr page so I could just post my entries directly from Flickr and most pictures I'll be blogging about will be available on my Flickr page. Anyway, most pictures will be from my phone's camera so you know how the quality is like.. Well, I don't really mind, as a friend of mine puts it, "Walaupun kamera aku tak power, janji aku reti guna buat macam-macam".

Anyway, this effort is still in Beta so expect many inconsistencies and all sorts of other things that came with the word Beta.. Fret not, I'll be doing a lot of code reading today and hope that it'll be out of Beta by next week. You can navigate to the site via the new "Photoblog" link on the top navigation bar up there or just click here.

Support this effort!

About this entry