I've made my choices..

Let's see.. Damn, I really have a lot to write.. but where to start? Well, I just came back to Rawang from Cyberjaya. It turned out my classes won't start till next week so instead of killing myself with boredom there I might as well return home to mum's cooking.

Anyway, yesterday I register myself at the college's Plaza at around 11 o'clock with Mak. I'm now in Year 1 Semester 1 of the Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication program, a course under Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia (not Ostrolia) and before this I was doing the Foundation in Communication course. Well, both courses require a great deal of reading as well as the ability to apply what is thought in the lectures into real life, but you know that already don't you? Haha..

For this semester I had to chose two out of five streams of Mass Communication which is Film & Television, Journalism, Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing and Creative Multimedia. I really don't dig PR, not my cup of tea actually so I had to make a 50/50 decision: which two should I take and which two should I ditch... You want to know what I took? Film & Television and Journalism.

Well, I really want to learn broadcasting and all. Actually my first love in Art is Photography and Desktop Publishing came right after so I guess I would really like to open up my hear to Video which I know very little of.. Damn, I'm curious! On the other hand I really really love to write and this blog you're reading is an example of that passion. At the end of the day, I guess my choice really fits me well; what better way there is if not to mix you curiousity of something with your passion for another right? Well, I guess only time will tell..

Well, I've made my choices. How about you?

Labels: ,


About this entry