Mysterious and mesmerizing..

I really love to read girls' blog, I really do. I love all those pastel colours they use to highlight important words, the cheery layout, pictures of cuddly animals.. it's all warm and cuddly. If surfing the Internet is like driving to Ipoh on a rainy day, then reading a girl's blog is like stopping at Tapah for a hot cup of teh tarik.

Nevertheless, there's always one thing I notice in most girls' blog is that once in a while they'll post something that at a seems so general yet so full of emotions and yes, most of the time I don't really understood what it's all about. Well, before you get mad all over and call me a sexist let me justify that I'm not writing to belittle women and no, I don't think I'm the best blogger there is. It's nothing like that. It's just that I find it common enough to get me thinking about it while I was watching American Idol just now.

Well, as an average male I think (that's it I think.. it's just an opinion) that maybe girls utilize their blogs as a channel to voice their displease over something personal or about someone close to them but just don't feel right voicing it directly to the subject.Maybe the said culprit would one day stumble upon the post and realize it is them the writer wrote about and apologize.. or maybe it's nothing at all. Maybe it's just me.

Whatever it is, girls can be mysterious as much as they are mesmerizing.. Keep on writing girls!

Labels: ,


About this entry