Lasses Lasses Lasses

'tis really nice t' 'ave lasses fer scallywags. Har har! I jus' realized that today as I sat in Naomi's Punto on our way t' college. I didn' ask fer th' ride, she offered me so why th' Davy Jones' locker nah? Well, don't blame me scallywags, I spent 5 years o' me life seein' balls in MCKK 'n afore that I was a shy sprog livin' his primary school life wit' books. I hardly knew any poppet in fact. O' course, thar's Neet but she's special. Th' lasses I be natterin' about here be lasses as jus' scallywags or platonic scallywags whatever ye like t' call it. Well, I admit I still do 'ave that 18 years ole shyness in me but I be tryin' t' kick it out.. slowly but surely as Alepadha would put it.
Thanks lasses!

The words you've just read above is my previous posting translated into Pirate-esse. Haha, it really reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow. I stumbled upon this website a few months ago and over time I forgot about it. Anyway, to those on Mac you can go the the site and download the Pirate Translator Dashboard widget while you folks on Windows XP can translate your words from the site itself. Go ahead 'n give it a try. Savvy?

Labels: ,


About this entry