Morning rush

Morning rush.. no one likes it but we all face it sometime or another. Well, today was quite unusual since there's suddenly a surge of people at the bus stop that is far more than there usually is. I wonder why.. Is it because Limkokwing's students are increasing or is it plainly coincident that most of us had classes at the same time this morning?

Well, whatever it is it really got me thinking of the Malaysian transportation system. RapidKL could possibly be the best transport service provider in Malaysia. I haven't seen better. Anyway, it bothers me that their top notch service is only prevails within the City limits, while their service here could be said to be quite mediocre.

Mediocrity.. Why? Well, yeah. It stated on the bus that during rush hours the intervals would be at every 15 minutes. 15 minutes.. that's what on the paper. Reality? half an hour and sometimes even reacing 45 minutes (depending on your luck, karma and horoscope reading of the day). I don't know why that happens, but from what I read on the paper someone did mentioned the lack of busses. Well, if that's the case I hope the management will do something fast la to fix this problem. Don't tell me RapidKL doesn't make money.

Sometimes I just think that the drivers themselves are lazy.. well, you guys are humans after all right? If that's the case I hope you drivers clean up your attitude fast, we are students here, we want to go to our college and study. We are not a bunch of pelumba motor haram (this day onwards I refuse using the term Mat Rempit on my blog) who wants to go to Sungei Wang to kacau some girls, we are students from all over the world, eager to gain knowledge. Give us some respect please.

Malaysia is eager to promote itself in the eye of the world by building huge this and that, but to me we better look into these small things, these details instead. Small things can have a huge effect on the human mind..

Labels:


About this entry