All of us are the same

It's another sunny Friday afternoon in Cyberjaya and it herald another day of being cramped at the MMU Surau (I think it's called Madrasah Al-Farabi). Well, as you can see from the picture on the left, I am siting well away from the Surau building as well as the folks to my left and right not to mention those behind me. Yes folks.. there's still more.

Well, though I'm sitting under a pokok kelapa (or pokok tamar as Fahmi call it) I feel greatful that I'm a Muslim in Cyberjaya. Why? Well, there's so many different people from all types of countries here yet all can sit on the grass under the harsh Cyberjaya sun once a week to pray to God. Alhamdulillah.. It feels all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about it especially since most of the people came from rich families and high social status. All of us are the same in God's house I guess (as well as His lawn).

Well, I guess those people from Bandar Country Homes mosque could be here to see this and experience it for themselves. Maybe it would knock some sense into their mind and make them scrap that "Parking VIP" sign at the mosque. I hate that sign.

All of us are the same in God's house. What makes you think you're a Very Important Person?

Labels:


About this entry