And he flew..

So last night I drove Geto, Alepadha and Syarel to KLIA to send Cepe off to Sydney, Australia (sebut betul-betul.. bukan Ostrolia) to pursue his studies in Petroleum Engineering under Petronas at the University of New South Wales. Wow.. I'm impressed Cepe.

Well, I guest he must be enjoying his time there Down Under, walking around Sydney and all.. maybe go to the beach and see some chicks. Haha.. That's what I would probably do la, I don't know if Cepe had the same idea too. Anyway, I'm here in the hot and humid Malaysia is wishing you the very best of luck in whatever you do over there. Just don't forget to come back here ya? The nation need people like you, direly.

So Cepe, I'm waiting for you to start your blog so do inform me when that happen. You got an eager reader here waiting to hear about how's life over there. Anyway, I remember this quote you SMS to me when I was starting out my 1st semester in Limkokwing. It did help me well through the first few days there, so I hope it'll also do good for you.
A winner never forgets where he's going,
A champion never forgets where he came from.
Best of luck bro, and God bless!

About this entry