Selamat Jalan Kancil Merah

I was just enjoying my afternoon nap just now when I got this message from Dzul:
Tgk dh kete aku eksiden?
I was like "Huh? Biar betul mamat ni eksiden", and grab the phone and called him. After a few tries, I decided to call Waled instead, he should know about it too by now. Well, Dzul is now back in T'rengganu with his family and his red Kancil is totally wrecked. Ho humm.. Lucky he survived the crash though and it happenned just after he sent me off to the Bangsar LRT station on Friday.

Ahh.. Dzul's red Kancil, the fastest Kancil in Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and perhaps Sri Kembangan. My first introduction of this car was around a year ago when I enrolled in this college. I met Dzul and the guys at an orientation thing back then and he offered to ferry me back to Vista Prima in Puchong as he, Eddy and the others were staying in Vista Millennium further up the road. I remember back then when Radiohead's Creep was constantly played whenever I was in the car it almost felt like it's the theme song of the car..

Anyway, this car had been in the workshop several times; a few months ago because of the accident with Eddy's Satria while recently, Dzul converted the engine to that of a Mira's L2 if I'm not mistaken complete with turbochargers et al. You should see this car accelerate.. and most of the time you see it, you are probably seeing it from behind unless you yourself is in a Supra or Skyline. It's wicked!

Well, It's true that good things don't last forever right? So there goes the red Kancil. I think it is quite about time for Dzul to get a new car. Nevertheless, I really am going to miss that red Kancil.

About this entry