As seen at..

...a Caltex near the Sunway toll plaza. We are all accustomed to go to public toilets such as these just to findout that it was dry right? But the fellas at this petrol station did some PR work to clear their name and blame Syabas instead.

I also noticed how the icon of the female seems like she's closing her ears with her outstreached arms as if she doesn't want to hear any comments. And did you notice the colour red? Red usually mean something important right? I guess this lady must be serious.. or even mad. If she can talk, I figure this is what she would say:
Look, read down there.. No water, Syabas's fault. If you want to complain, complain to Syabas, I'm not listening
People look at me with funny faces whenever I tell this kind of story to them. To them, it's just a notice on the door of a loo. Me, I'm a student from the Communication school and I think being in that school teaches me to look at these sort of messeges in various ways because sometimes media doesn't give a straight to the point view of a matter, you got to analyze what is given to you. Try it, and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, maybe this people didn't pay their bills.. no wonder they got a ganguan bekalan from Syabas. What's your take?

Labels:


About this entry