My door is knobless..

Happy Valentine's Day people, I love you all.. platonicly i mean. Haha.. Well, there's nothing much going on around me today as well as here in college. The only thing that has any relation to this day is the counter selling flowers at the Plaza, other than that, it's a perfectly hot day. Thank god for this Sigur Rós tunes playing in my ears. I close my eyes, and listen.. the air-cond makes me feel like I am in Iceland..

Anyway, last night I did a very stupid thing: I locked myself out of my room. Haha.. We were going for dinner, me, Dzul and Waled. I went into the room to change, took my wallet and phone, straped on my watch, went out and slam the door. as the door clicked, so does my conscience. Damn!

Though I have had experience picking locks back in MCKK, this door is next to impossible to be picked by an amatuer. Well, at least I know my room can't be picked easily.. that's a relief. So after Dzul and Waled helped, using various tricks from every book there is, we decided to call it a day and had dinner. Only later shall we continue.

Anyway, after recharging ourselves with Nasi Kandaq from Hassan, Waled managed to wedge the doorknob out and with a little tinkering the door was open. Yeeha! Now, how do I make it close again? Oops.. Well, it seems that I need to get myself a new doorknob today. There goes some more of my money..

Buying a doorknob isn't really what bothers me though, it is the thought that while I am here now my room is wide open and vulnerable to theft. It's not that I have anything expensive in there, but still I value my privacy..

Damn.. writer's block. I'll get back to you guys later.

About this entry