Please wait while this page loads

Damn la this free wi-fi service.. I'm at the library now and what was yesterday a super-duper broadband lifestyle is today slower than my Jaring dial-up back in Rawang.. and I got research to do. Well, I guess the sudden influx of laptops here and elsewhere in college could possibly contribute to this bandwidth hogging. I guess Murphy's Law is busy at work again today.. Goddamm you Murphy!

Well, it seems that since I managed to lessen my laptop usage, other people are just starting to get that craze. You should come here and see the myriad of laptop brands we Limkokwingers are using. Viao? HP? Fujitsu? Mac? We got them all. We even have some of the earliest Windows Vista adopters here who seems strugling to get that piece of software working as I sat next to him wondering what its all about.

Guy: Can you help me? I can't get online.
Me: Sorry, I'm not familiar with Windows (while gleefully pointing at my Mac.. and continue to surf the wide web).

I didn't mean to be mean actually and yes, I'm very familiar with Windows even if I haven't used Vista before. It's just that I don't feel familiar rummaging through someone else's laptop just as much as I hate people tinkering with mine. It's my little pet peeve perhaps..

Anyway, let me just try back again later and I'll post something more intereting than this geekish things ya? Bear with me folks..


About this entry