The Balik Kampung Rush

Wow.. you should see the north bound traffic today on the PLUS highway. Insane! I was on my way to KL this morning and all the way from Rawang to Jalan Duta, there's nothing but a massive jam on my right while the road on my side was very much quiet. Thank God my family isn't going anywhere this holidays.

I went to pickup Neet in KL and on the way back her sister who lives in Seksyen 14 PJ asked for a ride. Well, why not? We took the Taman Templer road back to Rawang since Neet's dad told us that it took him 2 hours just to get to Rawang from Sungai Buloh. Well, the Templer road was of course quite busy and there's a few jams here and there but we still managed to get to Rawang in around an hour. Imagine if we take the highway! Dah la kena bayar..

I don't know why but I must say that I'm suprised to see this. Even Raya was not like this was it? Well, maybe then I was joining the crowd and this time I was avoiding it. Hurm.. perhaps. Anyway, to all readers, do have a happy holidays ya?

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

About this entry