What a weekend!

I hate this feeling. Numbness here and there, the dizzyness, the funny nose, the sore throat.. not to mention this friggin' big ulcer on my lips. I sure have seen better days. Saya demam..

Anyway, yesterday Alepadha, Munggay and I had a little gettogether at One Utama which was suprisingly empty due to the Chinese New Year holidays. Thank God! I hate going there on weekends. So we jalan-jalan inside there for quite sometime with Munggay busy browsing for stuffs af Gap before we venture out looking for the Benetton shop which was nowhere to be found. That's strange.. I know there's one at One Utama.

Later we drove to the Curve and met Nik at his house and went for a little refreshment at the restaurant there, I think it's called Idaman. The food there's nice and the service was good and as for the price, Nik was paying. Haha.. Thanks Nik!

We later went to Cineleasure to catch the Ghost Rider movie but to our dismay, the tickets were sold out so we settled for Norbit. Thank God for that! Haha.. Norbit was a good comedy movie and it really was fun to watch especially when you have you friends with you.. though I wouldn't recommend it for families, unless you guys are liberals that is. After the movie I stumbled upon Afiq, a friend of mine back from college. He did catched the Ghost Rider movie and his reaction was really bad. Well, if Afiq says that the movie was bad, then it must really be so. Phew.. Lucky we didn't burn our bucks on that.

Anyway, we met Hariri there who just came back from KL. We had dinner at Rasta in TTDI which was my first time there. The food was nice, the atmosphere was quite okay and the place is not as overrated like Hartamas and such which is somewhere I don't usually put myself since I'm not cool like those people that lepak there.

In a nutshell, the weekends was really great. We all went back to my house and the boys played with my cat and we all stayed up till 4 and laughed at the same old jokes.. It was really meaningful. Thanks guys. You've made my week, and while I'm writing these, I almost forgot that I tengah demam...

Labels:


About this entry