Mid Semester Blues

Today isthe first day of March. Bye bye February, nanti kita jumpa lagi ya? Anyway, I'm writing from a cybercafe in Sri Kembangan since rumah I belum masuk Internet. Kesian kan? I don't really like blogging in cybercafes since there's too many eyes prying and I really feel awkward with the keyboard and the whole PC for that matter. Hurm, what to do..

Anyway, I have no class today. I used to hate Thursdays since Sekolah Rendah but somehow this semester fate decided to make a little change and I love Thursdays! Actually I plan to go to KL with a friend to snap some pictures but since he's a tad busy I cancel the plan altogether. Why? It's not really save actually, walking around the capital alone with a camera dangling around your neck and yes, it is boring to do that alone as well as someone who can be a model for me to shoot. Too bad all my friends have classes today..

Well, as for classes I'm a really good student. I go to most classes on time but I am having a problem with this MCI 101 course. I find it too boring and the things they tought is of common sense.. plus the lecturer, I think she'd be better off in a Sekolah Menegah if she want to teach the way she do. But hey, I paid so kena lah belajar. Anyway, I found out that I really need to practice more on academic writing since from my last report, I figured that I write mostly from the heart, like this blog. In academic writing, you need to write with your brain, no rooms for emotions folks..

Mid-semester crisis? Maybe.

About this entry