Shoot!

Sheesh.. the internet here today isn't quite mint I guess. Nak bukak blogger pun susah! Anyway, I'm in the library now.. Hectic la, I can feel my heart racing and my concentration is really bad. Come on pressure! Break me if you can!

Anyway, I'm now a proud owner of a Nikon D40 DSLR which I bought last weekend. Well, I've to admit that it was by far the most difficult purchasing decision I had to make. I never spend a week researching on a product before you know, and now that I've tried to do it that way I guess I like the result. The satisfaction of knowing the product thoroughly. I don't think I have any major regret.

I'm still scrouging through the camera actually, and everytime I was rewarded with a new feature and ways of doing things I never knew before. The Nikon is definitely a camera for newbies and it is utterly user friendly. Even Dzul was shocked to see that the menus and interface provide you with contextual messege descibing what did what as well as tips, something his camera is shy to do. For anyone who has interest in photography and looking for a DSLR to start learning, go for the D40. You can't really go wrong especially if you have mastered the Point and Shoot camera. For the price I paid, RM 2300 it is definately a bargain. You can't get a better camera at this price, together with a decent kit lens, 2GB SD Card, tripod and bag. And yes, make sure they include this stuff when you buy since some retailer won't if you don't ask.

So there you have it. I'm a happy shooter!

About this entry