Yesterday

Good morning people. It's 10 o'clock here in sunny Cyberjaya and I have nothing to do. God, yesterday was a blistering hot day indeed, even after two cloudbursts the temperature still makes me sweat and sticky. Anyway, I somehow missed it but a friend told me that it was in the news: Cyberjaya and Putrajaya is the hottest place in Malaysia. I guess all the tree cutting shocked the environment don't you agree?

Yesterday during my Journalism class we talked about journalism and politics where the lecturer who previously worked for Bernama gave us a little insight on how things really is in the Malaysian media. I have to admit all that stuff, though how predictable it is, is really making me feel sick. Politics is dirty as a friend puts it. I guess if I really want to go into Journalism, I might aswell get some strong antibiotics with me.

Anyway, yesterday the SPM results were announced and no, I didn't manage to get the full details on the overall result of the College. Anyway, my good friend Raja Azraff managed to get himself 7A1 1A2 and 2B3 which is way better than mine, considering his chemistry and add maths are both A's while the B's are his biology and EST papers. Congratulations kid, I know you can do it.

So that's probably the highlights of my yesterday. How was your's?

About this entry